We would never sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies either for marketing purposes or any other purpose. We just don’t do it.
The term ‘John Mclaughlin Design Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 65 Culzean Drive, Newarthill, Motherwell. Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales
Engagement and Payment
After discussing your project goals and agreeing that we could work together, JMD may, depending on the type of project, offer to draw up an initial design concept. If this is to the client’s satisfaction we will agree on financial terms and a plan of action to build and develop a website or design project together. At this stage, the client is free to walk away at no cost to them.
If we are told that the project is to proceed, to ensure client commitment a deposit of between 30% and 50% is paid. The exact amount of the deposit will depend on the size and complexity of the project. This deposit payment is referred to as an “initial payment” and forms the contract between ourselves and you the customer. It is your way of telling us that you are committed to having JMD work on your project, and it is part of our agreement that we will honour your request for the work we are agreeing to undertake.
On more complex projects payments may be staged as certain goals are reached. These goals will be agreed at the outset of the project. When the initial payment is paid work will commence on the project.
When the project is complete and the client is happy with the work, the remainder of the payment is due to be paid within 7 days. When full payment is made the website will be launched or the client will receive final project artwork and all copyrights will be signed over to the client. The client will not own the website or work until payment is recieved in full.
If you have any questions about our website Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us on 01698 638630 or email email@example.com. This document was last updated on 30.04.20